Monday, June 9, 2014

Fun with Numbers

I have a hard time keeping exciting things secret. I nearly told Mom about her party several times, I announced Asher's pregnancy the day we found out, I announced Elijah's at about 8 weeks, I told Austin how I felt as soon as I decided I wanted to marry him. So the fact that this blog wasn't posted on May 21 is ASTOUNDING.

I'm pregnant!

A while back, I decided I needed to have a baby on Wednesday, December 3, 2014. I know it sounds insane, and my reasons aren't going to make it sound any saner, but here they are:

Asher, my first child, was born on January 1. Elijah, my second child was born on October 2. So my third child should (hopefully) be born on a 3rd.

Austin was born in September. Elijah was born in October. I was born in November. Asher was born in January. The month left is December.

Asher was born on a Saturday. Austin was born on a Sunday. I was born on a Monday. Elijah was born on a Tuesday. So the next kid should be born on a Wednesday or a Friday.

So, Wednesday, December 3, 2014, seemed written in the stars for me to have a baby. Unfortunately, my due date is January 28 (a Wednesday)...so a December 3 (or even 13) baby is not going to happen. It's a smidgen disappointing, but when you're expecting a wanted baby, it's hard to be disappointed for long. If Baby #3 is born on the 3rd, that'll put his/her birthday just two days after Asher's. So TWO kids I'll feel guilty about gypping out of a real birthday. Oh well. They need fodder for their therapy later anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment