Sunday, May 3, 2015

Short and Sweet

When I was a kid, 7 years seemed like a long time and 31 seemed really old. Well....here I am, 31 years old and celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary.

We've been through a lot these past seven years. Moving, job changes, pregnancies and three crazy labor and deliveries, cats coming and going, car accidents, sicknesses, financial windfalls and difficulties....I feel like we've already hit all the "for better and for worse" stuff in our vows. And it's only been seven years.

I always knew I wanted to be a stay at home mom, and I'm very lucky to be with a man who values that and works hard to make it our reality. I always had a thing for musicians and for blue eyes, and he's both. I always wanted a husband who would love our kids and want to spend time with them and he does.

I got me a good one.

So happy anniversary, Austin! I hope the next seven years are maybe not as crazy as the last, but I say that every year and it so far hasn't happened. If I have to be on a roller coaster of crazy with someone, I'm glad it's you.


No kids and a night out? I'm wearing a dress, heels and lipstick!


First stop, Little Italy for yummy appetizers.


We got a late start so our planned dessert location was closed. We ended the evening with entrees and dessert at Bonzai. It was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment